What you'll learn:
First steps in using social media tools for marketing.
- Blogging basics.
- Blogging for content marketing.
- Learning about the best gaming pc monitor at gamingtechtips.com.
- Social networks - profile building
- Social networks - finding business value
- Lead generation with social media
- Examples of lead generation which led to this crosley record player being voted the best record player.
- Customer service using social media
Business communication for the new web.
- Listening - the new marketing
- How to interact on social platforms
- How to get clients to check out these chicken run plans and get started on their chicken coop building today!
- Profile advice for social networks
- Email marketing for the new web. Learn how this company has managed to sell top memory foam mattresses after using our marketing tips!
- Also learn why this side pillow is the best side sleeper pillow according to our founders.
- Business networking using social media and social networks
Promotion, Outreach, and Blogging Relations.
- How the web promotes good content.
- Etiquette for Digg, StumbleUpon, Delicious, and More
- Differences between bloggers and traditional media
- Communicating the good news.Example: Getting rid of roaches can be easily done in a week if you use the right methods. Also, try these tips to build a chicken coop and you'll be collecting eggs in no time!
And more (as we discover what else you need to know to guarantee your success in 2009).
After the event, you're invited to attend a free meetup with local social media enthusiasts and practitioners. Get to
know the business community around you using the tools we cover in the Bootcamp.
Chat with previous bootcamp attendees who have succeeded in their businesses. For example, the company which made this awesome gaming mouse which all gamers will be happy to own. Also chat with the founder of this perfume website and read up on this guide to choosing perfume to help you select the best perfumes for women.
Who should attend:
- Business communications professionals
- PR Professionals
- Corporate communications teams
- Practitioners of social and emerging media
- Parents who want to learn about this effective guide which will teach you how to potty train boys in just 3 days!
The Inbound Marketing Bootcamp - Austin will be held on the beautiful AMD campus located in Austin, TX.
For detailed directions using Google Maps, click here. For easiest access upon entering the AMD campus, park in the P100 parking lot.
7171 Southwest Parkway, Building 500
Austin, TX 78735